Can’t stop worrying? Get your life back, with end anxiety hypnotherapy, and be calm and relaxed. Sleep deeply when you need and for as long as you need, handle all the little stuff without stressing and save your energy to have fun. Your health improves dramatically as do your relationships with loved ones. Everything you need is in the package, all you need to do is book and turn up.
Hypnotherapy to End Anxiety
The End Anxiety Package is a hypnotherapy based service that addresses the root cause of anxiety within an individual. Following a very successful framework of available tools and techniques, a customised plan is built for you that ends your anxiety.
When you are suffering from anxiety, and it is suffering, the impact on your life is massive. Thoughts keep spinning in your head, which means you can’t take a break or relax because the thoughts just spin more. Getting to sleep is bothersome because you have to worry about all of those things, and when you do get to sleep it’s often disturbed. When you wake the first thing you think of is often the list of things to worry about and the spinning starts again. You can’t make decisions easily because you’re fearful of what might happen with all the outcomes. When you do think about the consequences you often think about the worst case scenario. Your body is on constant alert so you feel tense and fidgety, and it’s just so draining. Your sense of overwhelm is frankly overwhelming and you regularly feel in a panic. Stuff just doesn’t get done, your relationships suffer as you become snappy with family and friends and probably work colleagues too. You’d really like to be able to just relax and feel comfortable again.
If you could sleep properly your health would improve. Making decisions would mean stuff getting done and relaxing would be easy because those spinning thoughts would be gone. The thought of speaking at a work meeting would be about making your ideas heard and not the worry of speaking. Getting your focus back on what’s really important to you means being excited about the future. That fear is gone as you spend most of your time calmly getting stuff done and then relaxing and having fun. Everybody notices how in control you are and all your important relationships improve, including making new ones. You notice how excited you get about the future, like when you wake up after a long deep sleep and your first thought is the fun you’re going to have now.
The End Anxiety Package
Everything that you need to end anxiety is included in the package for the single fee.
- three one-hour sessions with Alec Wills
- how you do anxiety is identified
- tailored change work addresses the root cause
- you learn easy techniques to control your response
- all three steps to end anxiety are covered
- support and tweaks included
- you get to live your life normally (calm, relaxed, sleeping, etc)
- $390 for the complete package, a saving of $60
Three steps to end anxiety
- Become aware and acknowledge the sensations
- Change the response level
- Identify what should have your attention
You can do one or all of these steps yourself but you’ll need to;
- Get a good understanding of what anxiety really is, where it comes from, why it is there etc.
- Learn a number of techniques that allow you to take control whenever and however you do anxiety.
- Change your thinking to what is really important.
This can be done to varying degrees of success by reading some good books or talking about it with a trained counsellor. Both can take a lot of time. A licensed medical practitioner may also prescribe you with medication, but it often has unwanted side effects. Note: I am NOT a licensed medical practitioner and you should seek licensed advice before starting or ending any prescribed medication.
Alec has given me simple, instantly effective and manageable tools to tackle my anxiety. For the first time in my life I feel I have a way out of the debilitating effects of anxiety.
I can not believe the positive effect this has on my outlook to life.
How much is anxiety costing me?
Obviously, this highly depends on you and your anxiety. Consider this though, all the stuff you’re not getting done because you’re spending the time worrying or procrastinating is costing you money. The cost to your health is massive, as the effects on your body of the over heightened alertness lead to chronic illness. When we’re fearful we put chemicals into our bloodstream both by ourselves, like adrenaline and sometimes from external like alcohol and nicotine. Most are ok in small doses but none are good in high doses or continuously. Untreated anxiety often leads to depression and other serious mental health issues. You are literally worrying your life shorter.
Consider the costs of alternative treatments. Counselling or cognitive psychology can be very effective at reducing or managing anxiety but it is rarely achieved in three sessions and often takes a lot longer if at all and while the cost of each session may be less, especially if being partly funded, add them all up and the number can be very big. You could be prescribed medication but this can be very costly and often has unwanted side effects. Medication can be effective at suppressing symptoms but it doesn’t address the root cause and by itself won’t end anxiety.
OK so now compare your figure to $390 which is the cost of the End Anxiety Package. There are no extra or hidden costs, that’s it.
What else should I consider?
Some common questions or concerns;
- Do I need to believe in it or something? NO, you just need to turn up and be willing to have a go.
- Can everyone be hypnotised? If they want to be then yes and different techniques work with different people but at least one always works.
- Is it safe? Absolutely, nobody has ever been adversely affected and there are no side-effects with hypnotherapy other than the positive, like increased energy.
- Can’t you control me or brainwash me? If I could we’d be running the place! No, I can’t make you do anything that contravenes your morals, beliefs or values.
- Can I claim on Medicare or health funds? No for Medicare but some health funds offer some cover, please check with your fund before booking if this is important to you.
- Is it permanent? The changes you make are permanent but occasionally a major life event can trigger a relapse or a new unwanted behaviour. You can always come back and see me.
- Will it work for me because I’m….? The package is effective all ages, all religions, all backgrounds. You need only have a good grasp of English. Note: I am legally prevented from treating anyone who is currently prescribed anti-psychotic medication or who is currently suicidal.
Other fears you may have that could be preventing you from calling include;
- I don’t know who you are! I get it I don’t trust strangers either. Pick up the phone or come and see me. Get to know me, take your time.
- There is no guarantee! I’m legally prevented from claiming to cure because I am not a medical doctor. This means the language I use here can’t include anything that evens suggests that. What I can say is my clients get fantastic results that they are extremely happy about.
- Three hourly sessions is too short! Actually, most clients see the most change after the second session and very few need more than three. They usually have another issue unrelated to anxiety.
- Hypnotherapy is a load of rubbish! Unfortunately, this notion gets support from those set to lose money, like the pharmaceutical industry, but is untrue. It has been licensed as a valid medical procedure by the British Medical Association since 1892 and has been reapproved since then, with the American Medical Association following suit in 1958. It is also supported by leading medical schools around the globe and is backed by a very large body of scientific research. Stage hypnotism and Sigmund Freud’s dislike of hypnotherapy for the middle part of his career mean that some psychologists and some media such as Hollywood often misrepresent it.
If you’d like to have a quick chat for 10 minutes then simply fill in this form and click the Please Call Me Back button. I will call you back as soon as I can during normal office hours.
Or book now for the End Anxiety package which covers all three steps. Just three sessions, each an hour, a week apart and your anxiety will be over. The reduction in the level is often so marked that it is easily manageable and effectively ended.*
The Mind Patching to End Anxiety Package is fitted to you and your way of doing anxiety whether that’s Generalised Anxiety Disorder, panicking, PTSD, social anxiety, stage fright or fear of public speaking or flying, etc. You get solutions that work swiftly and work well.*
You will learn proven methods, techniques and tips that work to overcome anxiety. They do not require significant effort to learn or practice but simply require a willingness to have a go. If that sounds like you then contact me or book now.
Anxiety is a learned behaviour, that you do in response to stress and overwhelm, which is great news because it means it can be unlearned. It does not matter how long you have had it or whether it is mild or severe, we can help you get control of it and get your life back to normal.*
Alec Wills as the principle therapist at Mind Patching has excellent qualifications and experience in helping people like you overcome anxiety and get their lives back on track.